Customer Support – Intern
Job Type: Internship
Job ID- NEK006
Job Experience: 0 – 1 years
Location: Remote (India)
Open Position – 5
Duration: 6 months (minimum)
Customer support Intern will get specific training and guidance by industry experts throughout our internship program.
Under supervision they are expected to perform below task:
● Understanding the products and services provided by the company.
● Supporting the customer through an email ticketing system,chat and phone calls.
● Resolving customer complaints and queries.
● Providing detailed information to customers.
● Maintaining records of each phone call for future reference.
● Offering exceptional customer service and satisfaction.
● Following up with customers for any further information.
● You must be a student studying in or completed a University or College program related to the job.
● You need to be able to self-manage, self-discipline and be honest, dependable, and hard-working.
● You need to have high productivity and quality for your results.
● You need to be able to work for at least 24 hours a week.
● You need to be able to commit to the internship for at least 6 months.
Benefits of this Internship Include
● You gain real world work experiences at an multinational high-tech company;
● Learn real world knowledge, work ethics, team spirits.
● Experience certificate upon successful completion of Internship
● Get a chance to work on a Paid internship program based on performance.
If interested, kindly send your resumes with Job ID to firstname.lastname@example.org
Remote Job: Fully remote and open to candidates from national wide
Employment type: Intern